eVestment, a Nasdaq company, provides institutional investment data, analytics and market intelligence covering public and private markets. Asset managers and general partners reach the institutional marketplace through our platform, while institutional investors and consultants rely on eVestment for manager due diligence, selection and monitoring. eVestment brings transparency and efficiency to the global institutional market, equipping managers, investors and consultants to make data-driven decisions, deploy their resources more productively and ultimately realize better outcomes.
Who We Serve
eVestment provides asset managers with the tools needed to take a strategic approach to competing for and retaining assets – equities and fixed income, as well as hedge funds and private markets.
Pension plans, endowments, foundations, funds of funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurance plans and family offices use eVestment for the analytics and intelligence needed to make informed decisions.
Founded by consultants, eVestment continues to partner with our consultant clients to improve our analytics tools. Consultants use our platform to research and monitor managers on behalf of their clients.
Investment bankers use eVestment to access deep insights on asset managers and institutional investing trends, anticipate in demand asset classes and geographies and to fill research gaps.
Advisors with significant institutional business or who serve high-net worth clients who need access to separate account or alternative funds can now leverage the same insight as institutional investors.
Products & Service Capabilities
- Manager research and selection
- Ongoing manager monitoring
- Private markets due diligence
- Risk analysis
- Portfolio construction and modeling
- Liquidity analysis
- Data aggregation
- Capital raising
- Competitive analysis
- Holdings analysis
- Peer group comparisons
- Professional marketing materials
- Database marketing and updates
- Portfolio optimization and simulation
- Investor intelligence
- Custom reporting
- Institutional asset flows
- 2018eVestment acquires RedQuarry
- 2017Nasdaq acquires eVestment
- 2016eVestment acquires Public Plan IQ
- 2015eVestment acquires TopQ
- 2014eVestment opens Middle East office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2012eVestment acquires StokTrib, Fundspire and PerTrac
- 2011eVestment acquires A.S.A.P. Advisor Services and HedgeFund.Net
- 2011eVestment establishes second Asia Pacific location in Hong Kong
- 2009eVestment establishes Asia Pacific headquarters in Sydney, Australia
- 2008eVestment establishes European headquarters in London, England
- 2004eVestment expands to Canada
- 2000eVestment founded