eVestment provides a flexible suite of easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions to help the institutional investing community identify and capitalize on global investment trends, better select and monitor investment managers and more successfully enable asset managers to market their funds worldwide. With the largest, most comprehensive global database of traditional and alternative strategies, delivered through leading-edge technology and backed by fantastic client service, eVestment helps its clients be more strategic, efficient and informed.
Who We Serve
eVestment provides asset managers with the tools needed to take a strategic approach to competing for and retaining assets – equities and fixed income, as well as hedge funds and private markets.
Pension plans, endowments, foundations, funds of funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurance plans and family offices use eVestment for the analytics and intelligence needed to make informed decisions.
Founded by consultants, eVestment continues to partner with our consultant clients to improve our analytics tools. Consultants use our platform to research and monitor managers on behalf of their clients.
Investment bankers use eVestment to access deep insights on asset managers and institutional investing trends, anticipate in demand asset classes and geographies and to fill research gaps.
Advisors with significant institutional business or who serve high-net worth clients who need access to separate account or alternative funds can now leverage the same insight as institutional investors.
Products & Service Capabilities
- Manager research and selection
- Ongoing manager monitoring
- Private markets due diligence
- Risk analysis
- Portfolio construction and modeling
- Liquidity analysis
- Data aggregation
- Capital raising
- Competitive analysis
- Holdings analysis
- Peer group comparisons
- Professional marketing materials
- Database marketing and updates
- Portfolio optimization and simulation
- Investor intelligence
- Custom reporting
- Institutional asset flows
- 2015eVestment acquires TopQ
- 2014eVestment opens Middle East office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2012eVestment acquires StokTrib, Fundspire and PerTrac
- 2011eVestment acquires A.S.A.P. Advisor Services and HedgeFund.Net
- 2011eVestment establishes second Asia Pacific location in Hong Kong
- 2009eVestment establishes Asia Pacific headquarters in Sydney, Australia
- 2008eVestment establishes European headquarters in London, England
- 2004eVestment expands to Canada
- 2000eVestment founded