eVestment, a Nasdaq company, has chosen to acquire several companies in the industry to address client needs while continuing to aggressively release new functionality through organic development. With each acquisition, we are fully integrating people, processes and solutions to bring the best ideas to market.
- November 10, 2016 - Public Plan IQPublic Plan IQ a SaaS-based, searchable platform that provides access to public pension plan reporting and board documents, including thousands of manager presentations, consultant recommendations, fee schedules, upcoming allocation changes, mandates and more. Read More >
- June 2, 2015 - TopQTopQ is a provider of web-based tools that make the creation, analysis, and distribution of private equity performance data more efficient and effective for fund managers and institutional investors. By joining forces with TopQ, eVestment will now be able to offer the broad private equity technology and data solutions that the institutional investor community has been seeking. Read More >
- December 4, 2012 - StokTribStokTrib is a provider of an innovative holdings-based attribution tool. When integrated with eVestment's Analytics solutions, this acquisition will meet the needs of many clients seeking to better understand and convey style and skill nuances of managers. Read More >
- November 13, 2012 - PerTracPerTrac is a leader in hedge fund analytics for institutional investors for many years. With their depth and expansive hedge fund client base, they are a natural choice for eVestment as we look to support clients who are increasingly diversifying portfolios across asset classes. Read More >
- November 13, 2012 - FundspireFundspire was founded to reinvent the user experience for researching managers. With a sleek user interface, interactive charting and mobile implementations, Fundspire was an obvious choice to align with eVestment as we continue to move user interfaces forward. Read More >
- December 1, 2011 - A.S.A.P. Advisor ServicesA.S.A.P. Advisor Services worked with their asset manager clients to update a long list of third-party databases on their behalf. eVestment offered a technology solution to map asset manager data with multiple databases. Together, we now offer an integrated suite of solutions that combine technology and services to ensure that client assets are available for screening by investors and consultants. Read More >
- September 19, 2011 - HedgeFund.NetHedgeFund.net was founded in 1997 and is dedicated to providing accredited investors with access to data, research, news and informative content on hedge funds. Read More >