Build an exciting career in financial technology.
Who you are
A believer in our mission: Relentlessly creating transparency to power institutional investing.
- Relentless. You are persistent and resourceful and take challenge upon yourself in your relentless pursuit of finding a better way. You are a free-thinker who is always pursing new ideas and new methods to improve your products and your work.
- Innovative. You address challenges with creativity and have a passion for finding new and exciting solutions beyond current projects or issues. You utilize technology to streamline and automate routine tasks and allow ourselves more time to pursue your true mission. You simplify.
- Collaborative. You understand the impact of your actions and decisions on fellow associates, the company, and our clients. You know that true teamwork means leveraging each other’s strengths, always listening and learning, and never being afraid to ask questions.
- Positive. You approach challenges with enthusiasm and energy and a willingness to contribute in any way possible. You recognize that everyone is capable of being even better tomorrow.
I’m excited to share my day with such a talented, diverse group of people. The culture of always striving to do better for our clients means that I truly feel empowered to be innovative.Jenita SadanandVP Business Development, London
Who we are
- Fast-paced. We move quickly to meet the needs of our clients across all functions whether delivering new features, helping clients use our platform, writing sales proposals, creating marketing content, contributing to strategic planning, running financial models or recruiting.
- Challenging. We solve tough problems – the kind that require really digging in and dissecting the challenge while brainstorming elegant, expedient solutions. Our team is incredibly bright – yet always willing to acknowledge what we don’t know so that we can learn.
- Rewarding. We strive to ensure that our team has generous benefits that you would expect from a top-rated employer, including health and savings benefits, free gym memberships, flexibility, trust, education reimbursement and resources to be successful.
- Great Place to Work. We have been named as a Top Place to Work by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and awarded the Investors in People Silver accreditation, which recognizes eVestment as one of the top places to work in the United Kingdom.
With the benefits you want
Because we get that the work-life balance needed for success doesn’t stop inside our walls.
From full medical, dental and vision plans, to matching 401(k) and even insurance for your new pup.
The flexibility to build your career and live your life at the same time.
Health & well-being
Company-paid gym membership, weekly team lunches, regular team-building and social events.
Tuition reimbursement and opportunities for training and certification.
Join the team
We’re always looking for great talent. Connect with us today and build an amazing career in FinTech.