Why join the Development team at eVestment?
There are many reasons to consider becoming part of the team at eVestment.
- Strong global brand and growing company. We are the industry-leading institutional investment data solution with 250 employees worldwide.
- Awesome work environment. Casual dress (shorts and flip-flops), catered weekly lunches, great snacks and beverages, high-powered developer machines with 16GB, i7, SSD.
- Difficult problems to solve. We create highly sophisticated institutional investment software-as-a-service and data solutions so we are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web and with Microsoft technologies. Extensive new product and feature development.
- Technology-centric culture. We embrace world-class Agile engineering practices and developer-led processes and solutions. Our developers are challenged to use the latest technology and cutting-edge techniques to ensure that our products remain the best in the industry.
- Focus on Innovation and Ideas. We constantly listen to customers and employees to find the best ideas and we provide the resources necessary to ensure those priorities are implemented quickly.
- Professional Growth. eVestment provides exceptional opportunities for growth and career progression. Each associate has a dedicated training budget and time off for training and certification preparation. We are a Microsoft Gold certified partner and we pay for, and encourage, our developers to receive Microsoft certifications.
- Leadership “gets” technology. The founders and leadership team “get” good design, architecture and sleek implementation. And they reward it.
- Great Environment. The team is fun, smart and collaborative. We take extraordinarily good care of our associates and work very hard to keep them happy and productive.
- Experience. Our senior development staff has an average of 10+ years of experience. They graduated from some of the top technology schools such as Stanford, GA Tech, University of Pune, Penn State, Emory and Vanderbilt.
Developers have said:
“eVestment’s atmosphere took me by surprise, and quickly drew me in. As a company, they seemed to find a solid balance between a professional and progressive work environment.”
“The questions during my interview got straight to the issue that, to me, is most important in programming: How do you *think* about good ways to code? That’s more like it.”
“I am constantly challenged by the team around me. I thought I was good – but these guys are crazy.”