Developers are crucial to our business. We work hard to create an environment that rewards ideas, elegance and speed so that we can hire and grow the best of the best.
Why join the Development team at eVestment?
- Strong global brand and growing company. We are the industry-leading institutional investment data solution with 300+employees worldwide.
- Awesome work environment. Casual dress (shorts and flip-flops), catered weekly lunches, great snacks and beverages, high-powered developer machines with 16GB, i7, SSD.
- Difficult problems to solve. We create highly sophisticated institutional investment software-as-a-service and data solutions, so we are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web and with Microsoft technologies. Extensive new product and feature development.
- Technology-centric culture. We embrace world-class Agile engineering practices and developer-led processes and solutions. Our developers are challenged to use the latest technology and cutting-edge techniques to ensure that our products remain the best in the industry.
- Focus on innovation and ideas. We constantly listen to clients and employees to find the best ideas and we provide the resources necessary to ensure those priorities are implemented quickly.
- Professional Growth. eVestment provides exceptional opportunities for growth and career progression. Each associate has a dedicated training budget and time off for training and certification preparation. We are a Microsoft Gold certified partner and we pay for, and encourage, our developers to receive Microsoft certifications.
- Leadership “gets” technology. The founders and leadership team “get” good design, architecture and sleek implementation. And they reward it.
- Great Environment. The team is fun, smart and collaborative. We take extraordinarily good care of our associates and work very hard to keep them happy and productive.
- Experience. Our senior development staff has an average of 10+ years of experience. They graduated from some of the top technology schools such as Stanford, GA Tech, University of Pune, Penn State, Emory and Vanderbilt.
Developers have said:
“eVestment’s atmosphere took me by surprise, and quickly drew me in. As a company, they seemed to find a solid balance between a professional and progressive work environment.”
“The questions during my interview got straight to the issue that, to me, is most important in programming: How do you *think* about good ways to code? That’s more like it.”
“I am constantly challenged by the team around me. I thought I was good – but these guys are crazy.”