15 June 2021
1:00 pm — 2:30 pm
On 19 May 2021 CFA Institute issued an Exposure Draft for the ESG Disclosure Standards for Investment Products. The voluntary, global Standards aim to provide investors with clarity and consistency when understanding and comparing investment products with ESG-related features. The proposed Standards are designed to be applied to all types of investment products and all asset classes. The purpose of the Exposure Draft is to solicit industry feedback on the proposed Standards.
This live webinar will provide an overview of the Exposure Draft and discussion of the forthcoming Standards. Topics will include:
- How were the Standards developed?
- How do the Standards fit with existing regulations?
- What is the scope of the Standards?
- What is required for compliance?
- Who will benefit from the Standards?
CFA Institute staff will address participant questions during the webinar.
- Chris Fidler, Senior Director, Global Industry Standards Products, CFA Institute
- Deborah Kidd, CFA, Director, Global Industry Standards Products, CFA Institute