Subscribe to the eVestment Newsfeed to receive the latest institutional news and insights delivered straight to your inbox each week. See the most recent content below.
New Research Report
The State of Institutional Fees
Comparing fees across strategies and regions is not a simple task. eVestment’s State of Institutional Fees report organizes management fee data, exploring the current landscape of separate account fees and the differences in actual fees paid by public plan investors versus managers’ stated fees across multiple structures. Download your copy >
What is the value of market fragmentation?
(4 min read) With 13 exchanges currently and three more on the way, it’s an interesting time to ask, “How much does fragmentation benefit investors?” The answer is: Less than you might expect. Nasdaq Chief Economist Phil Mackintosh takes a look. Read the full article >
Top viewed strategies and universes in July 2020
We track institutional investor and consultant activity on the eVestment platform to uncover trends about universes and strategies. This viewership activity can be used as a leading indicator of future flows (both inflows and outflows). Click to view each list below.
This week's most viewed documents on Market Lens
- Rhode Island, Wilshire – PM ESG Integration Plan
- LA Fire & Police, RVK – Asset Allocation & Private Debt Education
- Santa Barbara – EAFE Small Cap Equity RFP
- Oregon – The Truth About Investing
- Arizona Retirement – July CIO Board Report
- Sarasota Police – US Core Real Estate Client Presentation
- Sonoma County, Aon – Asset Allocation Study
- Stanislaus County, NEPC – Client Presentation
- Fresno County, Aksia – Private Credit Investor Trends
- LACERS – Business Initiatives & Searches Update