Last Updated: August 1, 2013
Please read eVestment’s Terms of Service and your firm’s agreement with eVestment for more information on the terms and conditions governing the use of the eVestment Site. Please direct questions regarding this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and Uses of Personal Information:
eVestment collects personally identifiable information about you (also called a “User”), including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, organization name and e-mail address, from information provided by you or your employer, initially through our registration process and subsequently through other means such as, but not limited to, your use of the eVestment site, survey forms or optional contact forms. eVestment may monitor your conduct on the eVestment Site for any lawful reason or purpose.
How We Use Personal Information
Generally, eVestment uses the personal information to send information to you about eVestment, including, but not limited to, notifications of new products, services and features and general updates on the eVestment Site. eVestment also uses personal information to help eVestment create a more user-friendly website. In order to periodically make enhancements to the eVestment Site, we will use personal contact information to allow us to gauge the interests, needs and preferences of our Users. In addition, eVestment might also use the personal information for, without limitation:
- eVestment Site improvement and product development
- Ensuring proper and authorized use of the eVestment site
- Mailings from eVestment
- eVestment Site tracking and analysis
- Marketing and advertising from eVestment
- Promotional announcements from eVestment
- eVestment Customer support and technical help
Disclosure of Personal Information
eVestment will NOT disclose your personally identifiable information to outside parties except: (i) to the extent necessary to provide you with a service you or your employer purchased from eVestment (ii) when we believe in good faith that any applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires disclosure; or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
The eVestment Site provides Users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving all but essential communications via their e-mail accounts from our partners or eVestment. To opt-out of e-mails, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will endeavor to comply with all requests as soon as reasonably practicable.
Personal identifiers (such as username and password) are used to verify the User’s identity, maintain recordkeeping in our system and for other purposes. You will have access to correct or modify your particular individual profile, which includes information captured during account set-up or registration through the eVestment Site, such as name, address, title, phone, fax, email and login ID and password, by selecting the Settings link in the top right-side of any header page on the eVestment Site. It is the User’s responsibility to safeguard this unique information so as not to allow unauthorized users to view personal information. Upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org, eVestment will remove a User’s personal information from its database, thereby canceling the User’s registration and ability to use the eVestment site. We will endeavor to respond as soon as reasonably practicable.
eVestment also collects other information that does not reveal your specific identity (“Other Information”), such as:
- Browser information: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
- Server log file information: Your "IP Address" is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Sites usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Sites.
- Information collected through pixel tags and other technologies: These may be used in connection with the eVestment Site’s pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of the eVestment Site’s users and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about the eVestment Site’s usage and response rates.
- Aggregated information: We may also collect user information on an aggregate basis, which shall not be personally identifiable to you, and disclose the aggregate data to prospective partners or other outside parties for their use. We also use this aggregate information for eVestment’s various business purposes, including without limitation, the creation and sale of other products to our customers and potential customers. This aggregate information is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used by the third party to contact you.
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then, in addition to the uses listed in the "How We Collect Other Information" section above, we may use and disclose Other Information for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
General Comments on Privacy:
While eVestment has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for its Users, eVestment cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of any information Users transmit to and from the eVestment Site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. When disclosing any personal information, you should remain mindful that the information is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent.
You are the ultimate controller of personal information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any password used to log in, and you should always be mindful and responsible whenever disclosing information online. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. However, transmissions made by means of the Internet, even when using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 1024-bit encrypted certificates, cannot be made completely secure. eVestment assumes no liability for disclosure of data due to errors in transmission or unauthorized outside parties.
Use of Site by Minors:
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals neither use the eVestment site nor provide Personal Information through the eVestment Site.
Cross Border Transfer:
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations, and by interacting with us and providing us with any Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information ( e.g. , Social Security Number, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Sites or otherwise to us.
Last Updated August 1, 2013
eVestment follows the U.S.-EU and Safe Harbor program (“Safe Harbor Program”), as well as the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance for Hong Kong, for the Personal Information described below that is transferred to eVestment from the EEA and Hong Kong. The Safe Harbor Program requires that eVestment adopt and implement the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles, which include a set of FAQs (collectively, the “Principles”). More information about the Safe Harbor Program can be found at export.gov/safeharbor/
This Policy applies to all Personal Information we handle, including on-line, off-line, and manually processed data. For purposes of this Policy, "Personal Information" means information that:
- is transferred from EU or Hong Kong to the United States;
- is about, or pertains to, a specific individual; and
- can be linked to that individual.
eVestment will use Personal Information for purposes consistent with the aforementioned privacy notices. Access to Personal Information is limited to those persons who must use the information in order to carry out such purposes. If we intend to use your information for a purpose that is incompatible with these purposes or if we intend to disclose it to a type of third party not previously identified, we will notify you and offer you the opportunity to "opt out" of such uses and/or disclosures or “opt in” where sensitive information is involved.
Service Providers (Onward Transfer):
We sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on our behalf. They may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but are restricted from using the Personal Information for purposes other than providing services for us or to us. eVestment requires that its agents and service providers that have access to Personal Information received from the EEA either subscribe to the Safe Harbor Principles or are subject to the EU Privacy Directive on Data Protection or another adequacy finding or enter into a written agreement with us that requires them to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant Safe Harbor Principles.
You can ask to review and correct the Personal Information that we maintain about you by sending a request to: email@example.com
or if you are an employee, by using the company’s or its third party provider’s payroll portal.
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information we process is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current to the extent necessary for the purposes for which we use the Personal Information.
Safe Harbor Enforcement and Dispute Resolution:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the Safe Harbor Principles.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or please write to the following address:
eVestment Alliance, LLC
Attn: Legal Department – Privacy
5000 Olde Towne Parkway, Suite 100
Marietta, Georgia 30068
This Policy may be changed from time to time, consistent with the requirements of the Safe Harbor. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "LAST UPDATED" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site.
eVestment Alliance Terms of Service
Date last revised: 7/1/2011
Welcome to the website of eVestment Alliance, LLC (“eVestment Site”).Your use of the eVestment Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Agreement").By registering, you (also referred to as “Member”) agree to the terms and conditions of the Agreement. PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ACCEPTING ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you may not log onto the eVestment Site and may not use it.
ACCEPTANCE: By registering with and using the eVestment Site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all terms, conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise this Agreement at any time.eVestment Alliance also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions under which the eVestment Site and its many offerings are extended to the Member. Your continued use of the eVestment Site following the posting of any changes to the Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.Please check back often for changes as eVestment Alliance will not send notification of changes.The most recent revision date will be posted above.By accessing, viewing, or utilizing the products and/or services available on or through the eVestment Site, you indicate that you understand and recognize this Agreement to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract and equally binding.
- TARGETED MEMBERS: eVestment Alliance products and services are designed for the major participants in the institutional investment industry; including plan sponsors/pension funds, investment/asset/fund managers, hedge funds, fund-of-funds, investment consultants, financial advisors, investment banks, endowments & foundations, and third-party marketing organizations.All data and content is targeted to the institutional investment community.
- NATURE OF EVESTMENT SITE :The eVestment Site is designed to serve as an informational source on institutional money managers as well as various other institutional investment oriented content.Information is intended for educational and research purposes ONLY.eVestment Alliance does NOT provide investment advice nor give recommendations on the suitability of an investment manager or their respective investment funds.Accordingly, eVestment Alliance assumes no responsibility or liability for any investment decisions made or services rendered by any institutional money manager or vendor, or any other entity featured on the eVestment Site. We do not specifically endorse any of the investment managers and/or vendors on the eVestment Site.eVestment Alliance recommends seeking the advisement of an independent advisor before making an investment decision.Additional due diligence may be necessary before making an investment decision and should be based on a case-by-case basis depending on the circumstances.eVestment Alliance shall not be held liable for investment decisions made based on content provided through the eVestment Site.
- EVESTMENT SITE CONTENT: As stated, the content on the eVestment Site is intended for informational, research and educational purposes only.The data and information collected on investment managers has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable.It is of the utmost importance to strive for the highest level of data integrity, and while there are a variety of data validations and checks in place, eVestment Alliance cannot and does not guarantee accuracy or comprehensiveness of the eVestment Site.eVestment Alliance relies on the self-reporting of investment managers and eVestment Alliance does not independently verify or warrant data accuracy.You hereby acknowledge and agree that eVestment Alliance makes no claims with regard to accuracy on the part of either the investment managers, eVestment Alliance or the eVestment Site; that there may be delays, omissions or other inaccuracies in the information contained on the eVestment Site; and that such information may become unreliable because of changing market or economic situations.Any decisions made based upon information gathered herein may include incorrect information that may lead to results differing from the past.Before committing to any investment, seek the advice of an independent advisor. Past performance does not guarantee similar results in the future.
- REGISTERED MEMBERS: Members of the eVestment Site will consist of Plan Sponsors (i.e. corporate pensions, government pensions, foundations, endowments, hospitals, religious entities and other financial institutions), investment managers, financial advisors, consulting organizations and various other investment professionals whose business services the institutional investment industry.
- REGISTRATION AND ACCESS: Each Member will be required to register with eVestment Alliance prior to receiving a username and password to access the eVestment Site.Once registration is verified, the Member will receive a username and password granting access to the eVestment Site.By registering with eVestment Alliance, the Member agrees that all information provided is accurate and complete.The Member will have the ability to maintain the registration information and change the information as necessary.However, Members shall be solely responsible for the upkeep and security of the username and password.It is possible for anyone with knowledge of the Member’s username and password to view certain portions of the eVestment Site and modify information on the eVestment Site.The Member hereby agrees to keep all information confidential and notify eVestment Alliance if theft or any other breach of secure information occurs.eVestment Alliance reserves the right to grant or deny access to the eVestment Site to any Member and modify or delete a Member’s access at any time for any reason without notice or liability.eVestment Alliance will not be held responsible for damages incurred due to Member’s carelessness or noncompliance with the above statements.
- MEMBER CONDUCT: The Member hereby agrees not to use the eVestment Site or services in any way that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.Unauthorized commercial uses of the eVestment Site, or the resale of eVestment Alliance’s services, is expressly prohibited. The content and software on the eVestment Site may only be used for the purposes intended by eVestment Alliance.Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on the eVestment Site is strictly prohibited.The Member hereby agrees not to upload, post or distribute any content through the various mediums via the eVestment Site that:
eVestment Alliance reserves the right at all times to edit, refuse to post or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in eVestment Alliance’s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
- restricts or inhibits any other user from using the eVestment Site;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortuous, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, indecent, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts;
- discriminates, victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to the eVestment Site, network, server or other systems related to the eVestment Site;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or Spam e-mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, any form of lottery or gambling or any information, software or other material of a commercial nature;
- contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- collects or stores personal data about other Members;
- violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; or
- violates or encourages conduct that would violate any other applicable laws or regulation or give rise to civil liability.
- LINKS: eVestment Alliance may, at its sole discretion, offer links to websites of various vendors and providers of institutionally oriented services.As these websites are not maintained by eVestment Alliance, we do not guarantee or attest to the accuracy and completeness of the information obtained through these links.Accordingly, eVestment Alliance will not be held liable for decisions made based upon information on these linked websites.These links should not serve as an endorsement for any particular vendor’s capabilities or services, as we have no control over the quality, accuracy or comprehensiveness of the information obtained.As always, an independent advisor’s assistance should be sought before making an investment decision.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE: You hereby acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on the eVestment Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by eVestment Alliance, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, create derivative works from such materials or content, or in any manner commercially exploit any content or materials on/from the eVestment Site.You must abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or attached to any content or portion of the eVestment Site.“eVestment Alliance,” “eVestment” and the eVestment logo and any other logos or similar marks are trademarks and service marks of eVestment Alliance.All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in the eVestment Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
- DISCLAIMERS: All CONTENT materials, information, software, FUNCTIONS, products, and services included in or MADE available through the eVESTMENT Siteare provided "as is" and "as available" for your use.WHILE EVESTMENT ALLIANCE ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION AVAILABLE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE EVESTMENT SITEMAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR UNRELIABLE DATA.MOREOVER, EVESTMENT ALLIANCE MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE EVESMENT SITE OR IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THE EVESMENT SITE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON.YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE EVESMENT SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK.IN ADDITION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, EVESTMENT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR the CONTENT ON THE EVESTMENT SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE EVESTMENT SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE EVESTMENT SITE.FURTHER, EVESMENT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE EVESTMENT SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. EVESTMENT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE EVESTMENT SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMIATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL EVESTMENT ALLIANCE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE EVESTMENT SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE EVESTMENT SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE EVESTMENT SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE UTILIZATION OF THE EVESTMENT SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF EVESTMENT ALLIANCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, EVESTMENT ALLIANCE IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RELATING TO THE USE OF THE EVESTMENT SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY AND THE SOLE LIABILITY OF EVESTMENT ALLIANCE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY MEMBER TO EVESTMENT ALLIANCE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER FROM WHICH YOUR CLAIM ARISES.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless eVestment Alliance and its affiliates, and any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, licensors, licensees, information providers and suppliers, from and against any and all claims, liability, damages, costs and/or expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from your use or misuse of the eVestment Site or any breach of any covenant, representation or warranty contained herein.
- APPLICABLE LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, as applied to agreements entered into and completely performed in the Georgia, without regard to conflicts of law rules.You agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in the federal or state courts presiding in Atlanta, GA for all actions or proceedings arising out of or related to this Agreement and waiver any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. eVestment Alliance makes no representation that the materials on the eVestment Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and access to them from territories where any of the contents of the eVestment Site are illegal are prohibited.Those who choose to access the eVestment Site from other permissible locations do so on their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- TERM AND TERMINATION: This Agreement will take effect at the time the Member begins using the eVestment Site, thereby indicating acceptance of this Agreement and at each use thereafter the Member shall be deemed to have reaffirmed his or her acceptance of this Agreement. eVestment Alliance reserves the right at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion to deny any Member access to the eVestment Site or any portion thereof, and to terminate this Agreement. Termination will be effective without notice.
By accepting this Agreement, the Member hereby acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agrees to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we require that our users to do the same. On this page, you will find information about our copyright infringement procedures and policies.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner (or an agent of a copyright owner) and believe material posted or linked to on our site infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by sending an e-mail to our Designated Copyright Agent containing the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are posted on a single web page and you notify us about all of them in a single notice, you may provide a representative list of such works found at the site.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient to locate that material on our website.
- A statement that you have a "good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your notice, preferably including an e-mail address and telephone number.
- The notice must be physically or electronically signed by the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Your written Notification of Claimed Infringement must be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent at the e-mail address listed below. We will review and address all notices that substantially comply with the requirements identified above. If your notice fails to substantially comply with all of these requirements, we may not be able respond to your notice.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a Notification of Claimed Infringement. Please note that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing may be subject to liability.
Counter Notification of Copyright Infringement
- If you believe material was removed in error, you may send a Counter Notification to our Designated Copyright Agent at the e-mail address provided below.
- To file a Counter Notification with us, you must send us an e-mail that sets forth the items specified below:
- Identify the specific file or URL of material that we have removed or to which we have disabled access.
- Provide your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Provide a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Atlanta, Georgia if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who the provided notification of claimed infringement to which your notice relates or an agent of such person.
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, an electronic signature or scanned physical signature will be accepted.
- If we receive a Counter Notification from you, we may forward it to the party who submitted the original Notification of Claimed Infringement. The Counter Notification we forward may include some of your personal information, such as your name and contact information. By submitting a Counter Notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way. We will not forward the Counter Notification to any party other than the original claimant unless required or expressly permitted to do so by law.
After we send out the Counter Notification, the original claimant must respond to us within 10 business days stating that the original claimant has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our web site.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a Counter Notification of Copyright Infringement. Please note that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim. Under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Please note that we may not be able to contact you if we receive a Notification of Copyright Infringement about material you posted online. In accordance with our Terms of Service, we reserve the right to remove any content posted on our web sites at any time at our sole discretion.
Termination of Subscriber Accounts
It is our policy, in what we deem in our sole discretion to be appropriate circumstances, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users, subscribers or account holders who repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Designated Copyright Agent Contact Information
Notices with respect to this web site should be sent to:
Legal name and address:
eVestment Alliance, LLC
Names doing business under:
Evestment; eVestment Alliance; evestment.com; easeexchange.com; evestment.co.uk; evestment.eu; evestmentalliance.com; evestmenthfn.com; evestmenthfn.net; evestmentalliance.co.uk
Gene Luciani, General Counsel
Address of Agent:
5000 Olde Towne Parkway
Marietta, GA 30068
The Designated Copyright Agent should be contacted only about notices regarding alleged copyright. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to customer service at email@example.com.
Third-party Data Vendor Notices
For all Morningstar data: © 2013 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.