Private Markets Fund Managers
Enhance Fundraising Preparation and Execution
- Leverage a one-stop research platform to access actual documents and materials from U.S., Canadian and U.K. pension funds and their consultants.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of which public pension funds are most likely to commit with insights on bite-size, current portfolio, allocations and commitment pacing, and much more.
- Analyze your track record like an investor to identify key strengths and weaknesses to address in meetings.
- Better prepare for meetings with timely insights into your prospects’ recent investment activity and commitments.
Streamline Investor Relations and Reporting
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Investor Relations by facilitating access and analysis of track records while ensuring consistency of data – mitigate the need to route all requests through finance departments.
- Answer investors’ questions about your funds quicker by being able to slice and dice performance in real-time. Free up time for other high-value IR activities.
- Reduce requests for information by investors by privately and securely distributing granular and interactive track records.
Enhance data management
- Store your performance data in a central repository, ensuring all team members are working from the same accurate source of information.
- Permission access to investors and consultants of only your choosing. Control access as needed.
- Record a full audit trail of who has accessed your track record data, and when, and ensure a robust process. No more uncontrolled distribution of spreadsheets.
Trusted by leading private markets fund managers globally
“By using eVestment Private Markets, we managed to successfully run the fundraising process with a small team. It freed up a lot of time on the portfolio analysis work and meant we could spend that saved time on responding to other due diligence questions.”
– Investor Relations Manager, Equistone Partners Europe
“We wanted a solution that enabled us to provide this more tailored approach to track record analysis, in any way that an investor might want to see, which is also an interesting internal tool. TopQ is probably the first and the only real, clean solution to this problem.”
– Investor Relations, Permira