eVestment Quantum Analytics is a dynamic, web-based solution built for performance analysis, screening, research and portfolio construction with optional advanced risk analysis capabilities. With Quantum, you can incorporate the depth and breadth of the eVestment traditional and/or alternatives datasets – over 2,800 searchable data points – as well as third-party and custom data. Included are features such as portfolio construction, modeling and monitoring, optimization using the Markowitz Efficient Frontier allocation model, Monte Carlo simulation, liquidity analysis and returns-based style analysis. Quantum is also complete with interactive capabilities like drag-and-drop charting, interactive profiles and personalized dashboards.
- Fully Access the eVestment Global Database. Leverage 68,000+ total traditional vehicles and alternative strategies for peer analysis. Integrate third-party datasets or user-entered proprietary fund information to include in your analysis.
- Conduct Peer Analysis. Gain a complete view of the competitive landscape with over 75 calculations for advanced statistical analysis. Analyze how you stack up using side-by-side manager comparison, view how your strategies rank, see the fees of peers to assess fund positioning and more.
- Build Professional Reporting. Customize client-ready tear sheets and reports by dragging and dropping tables, charts and text blocks in Design Lab.
- Screen and Target Managers. Filter our database of 9,8000+ managers that meet your requirements for mandates or save your search as a custom universe.
- Macro and Micro Analysis. Analyze products broadly with style analysis or get a detailed view of performance with the optional equity attribution module.
- Portfolio Modeling, Optimization and Simulation. Build, optimize and evaluate hypothetical or active portfolios. Better predict possibilities while taking risk into account with Monte Carlo simulation.
- Track liquidity. Analyze when your assets will be available as well as the costs associated with redemptions.