- Who We ServeOur clients use eVestment's suite of cloud-based analytics and intelligence solutions to help make data-driven decisions, identify and capitalize on global investment trends and better position their funds for success.
2019 Asset Allocation Trends Report
About the Report
The asset allocation data in this report is sourced from eVestment Market Lens, a curated library of more than 50,000 documents from the largest public and corporate plans in the U.S., U.K. and Canada. Our data science team reviews every document added to the collection to detect differences in current versus future allocations across all asset classes. This intelligence helps managers estimate future demand for its strategies and identify opportunities to manufacture new products.
How to Use this Information:
Asset allocation information affords public funds the opportunity to benchmark their policies against their peers and review innovative strategies. For asset managers, asset allocations data can illuminate areas in which there exist pockets of demand for specific strategies and show where a product market may be oversupplied. Mandate information shows the most immediate needs and can prove invaluable for investor relations and business development teams.
- U.S. plans over-allocated to public equity and fixed income, yet pockets of opportunity exist
- Private equity and real estate still significantly under-invested
- Smaller plans playing catch up in private markets investments
- Hedge fund turnover set to be high