- Who We ServeOur clients use eVestment's suite of cloud-based analytics and intelligence solutions to help make data-driven decisions, identify and capitalize on global investment trends and better position their funds for success.
Feb 2017 Hedge Fund Industry Asset Flows Report
Hedge Fund Allocations Turn Positive in February
After a long string of redemptions, hedge funds netted an estimated $7.9 billion in inflows in February, and are now positive year-to date in 2017.
The industry had endured net outflows in each of the last five months, and seven of the last eight, prior to February’s net inflows. Total industry AUM sits at $3.085 trillion, highest since July 2015.
Key findings from this report include:
- Macro strategies in demand.
- Quants driving long/short equity fund flows.
- Credit and multi-strategy funds attracting new assets.
- Investors are showing mixed signals toward regional EM strategies.
Whether you are an eVestment client or not, you can take advantage of highlights from our rich hedge fund research reports. Hedge fund industry research reports publish monthly. Other industry and survey-based reports publish annually.