- Who We ServeOur clients use eVestment's suite of cloud-based analytics and intelligence solutions to help make data-driven decisions, identify and capitalize on global investment trends and better position their funds for success.
Private Markets Intelligence – US Public Plans’ 2017 Activity
Using information sourced from eVestment Public Plan IQ, a searchable database of documents from the investment meetings of 235+ US public plans, these private markets intelligence reports contain a selection of their program activity and research from 2017, including:
- LP and Consultants’ view on the current state of private markets.
- Which US plans are making significant increases to their private markets allocations.
- Details on plans’ new manager searches, commitments and consultants’ recommendations.
Looking to access specific documents and reports listed or find out more about Public Plan IQ? Contact us using the form below, or simply email us at email@example.com
- Nebraska Investment Council, University of California Endowment posit doubling of PE allocation.
- Los Angeles Fire & Police Pension search for PE funds through 2H 2017.
- Chicago Teachers’ Pension Fund issue RFP.
- Non-core strategies gaining interest, allocations among US public plans.
- San Joaquin County ERA plans $90m in new non-core commitments through 2018.
- LACERS may make fewer commitments in 2017 & 2018 as market cycle reaches maturity.
- Regulation of banks continues to create opportunities for private debt managers to fill supply.
- San Francisco ERS, Ohio Police & Fire Pension create new allocation to private debt.
- Teachers’ Retirement System of Louisiana plans >$400m of private debt fund commitments.
- Large infrastructure need presents investment opportunities globally.
- Sacramento County ERS creates new, formal target allocation for infrastructure.
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund makes first commitments to infrastructure, totalling $650m.