- Who We ServeOur clients use eVestment's suite of cloud-based analytics and intelligence solutions to help make data-driven decisions, identify and capitalize on global investment trends and better position their funds for success.
Private Markets Monthly Monitor – October 2019
About the Report
Through aggregating thousands of documents from public pension plans and their consultants, the eVestment Private Markets platform provides unparalleled insight into the institutional investment marketplace. Clients can access underlying documents and information that ranges from asset allocation studies, commitment pacing plans and portfolio reviews, to manager pitchbooks, evaluations and commitment recommendations.
In the latest copy of the Monthly Monitor, eVestment has aggregated and analyzed public plans’ reported fund commitments, news, and documents of most interest to users of the platform across Private Equity, Private Debt and Real Estate.
- Twenty-seven public pension plans reported commitments to Private Equity funds in August 2019, accounting for $5.34 billion of investments.
- Eight public pension plans reported commitments to Private Debt funds in August 2019, accounting for $1.16 billion of investments.
- Nine public pension plans reported commitments to Real Estate funds in August 2019, accounting for $1.48 billion of investments.
- Seven public pension plans reported commitments to Real Assets funds in August 2019, accounting for $560 million of investments.
Keep a Pulse on the Market
Subscribe now to receive this report in your inbox monthly to identify potential headwinds and uncover opportunities for your capital raising efforts.