- Who We ServeOur clients use eVestment's suite of cloud-based analytics and intelligence solutions to help make data-driven decisions, identify and capitalize on global investment trends and better position their funds for success.
Q3 2019 Traditional Asset Flows Report
About the Report
eVestment tracks the global distribution and movement of institutional assets across equity, fixed income and balanced/multi-asset strategies. This data is broken down by investor type and domicile. Flows are derived bottom-up from the strategy-level, using quarter-over-quarter assets reported by over 2200 traditional managers, then backing out performance.
- Long-only asset managers reported Q3 2019 institutional assets under management of $29.0 trillion to eVestment at time of publication.
- Net institutional flows totaled -$40.6 billion in the most recent quarter and -$396.2 billion over the past four quarters.
- Fixed income managers, excluding cash management strategies, reported net institutional outflows of -$7.8 bn in Q3 2019.
- Equity strategies experienced net institutional outflows of -$143.2 bn in the most recent quarter.
- Active equity strategies continued to see outflows, -$74.1 bn for active U.S. and -$72.8 bn for active non-U.S. managers in Q3 2019.
Please note: eVestment clients receive full reports automatically. Contact your Client Success Manager for more information.