Casey Quirk Global Investors Survey - 2014
More than 200 asset consultants, institutional investors and intermediaries worldwide responded to this year’s survey.
Respondents highlighted five key themes in asset allocation and buying behavior:
- Further implementation of outcome-oriented investing
- A broad concern with a rising interest rate environment across buyer channels
- A continued realignment of fixed income
- Surging appetite for real assets as investors continue to diversify alternatives portfolios
- Increased competition amongst managers
Download the survey results to learn more.