RFP and database teams feel the greatest pressure from tight deadlines and high expectations. The list of opportunities to participate in RFPs and populate multiple databases is almost always longer than the resources at hand. And each database introduces a slightly different structure with unique timelines and requirements. Each time the RFP team leader oversees an RFP response that wins a mandate and demonstrates understanding, depth of knowledge and leadership, he or she earns managers’ and top executives’ trust and gains more credibility for the entire team. It is an ongoing cycle that, if done well, moves the RFP specialist from a cost-center role to one of strategic advisor and end-of-sales-cycle expert.
Meeting the Challenge
eVestment provides technology and services to help you prioritize your efforts and to efficiently update more databases than you could do on your own — while elevating you the role of trusted advisor. With investor behavior insight, you can demonstrate the value of your database marketing efforts with the ability to quantify growth potential or missed opportunities. Updating databases more efficiently frees up resources to participate in a greater number of strategically-crafted RFPs — and gives you peace of mind knowing that your funds are represented consistently across databases with the latest information. You can be confident that RFPs, databases and sales presentations reflect the same, accurate data that investors are referencing. And — if it would be better for your firm to spend time elsewhere, eVestment can take on the entire task on your behalf.
Solutions and Uses
For database and RFP managers, the most efficient way to ensure that your products are seen by the top consultants and investors worldwide is to have them in the eVestment database with robust and timely information. There is no cost to you to update the database.
- Your peers are already reporting on over 35,000 active vehicles across traditional and alternative asset classes
- Free distribution to nearly 1000 consultant and investor clients who are actively using eVestment for screening and placing assets
- 95% of surveyed investor clients agree that having asset manager data listed in the eVestment database is important for manager sourcing and placement of new mandates
Submit My Data
- Automatically update information across consultant and third-party databases with just a few clicks – and meet deadlines
- Ensure that you are well-represented in the databases most important for your firm and product
- Focus on populating characteristics that matter the most to your potential investors
- Optimize your resource investments with a full-service or technology-based solution
- See what potential investors/consultants are shopping for and what attributes are driving their decision process
- View who investors and consultants view as your competition
- Prioritize database updates and pass more screens based on the top fields used to screen for your product
- Highlight any unusual spikes in activity that might indicate an opportunity or a challenge